Things we’re taking away from this episode:
- Anneli has been hexipuff brainwashed and sees them everywhere, flying through the universe…!
- If Tove had a second-hand shop, she’d call it “The scrapyard at the end of the universe”.
- “Petrichor” is a good name for a yarn colour.
- Anneli can’t spell scrapyard. Scaryard is ALMOST right, right? (And yet Tove was the one consuming beer. We’re left wondering what Fortnum and Mason put in their tea.)
- Fish don’t have fingers. Too bad we have to knit gloves for people and not fish.
- Tove misses Ten’s control room. It could be that she just misses Ten in general.
- Bunk beds are not cool. Sorry Doctor, you’re wrong.
- The only water in the forest is the river….
Idris: You’re like a nine-year-old trying to rebuild a motorbike in his bedroom. And you never read the instructions.
The Doctor: I always read the instructions.
Idris: There’s a sign on my front door. You have been walking past it for seven hundred years. What does it say?
The Doctor: That’s not instructions!
Idris: There’s an instruction at the bottom. What does it say?
The Doctor: “Pull to open.”
Idris: Yes, and what do you do?
The Doctor: I push!
A solid five out of five DPNs, for being fun, innovative, and oddly moving.